8.00" x 3.50"
10.00" x 5.50"
American Intellectual 9 Art Print
by David Bridburg
American Intellectual 9 by David Bridburg - 8" x 3.5"
Archival Matte Paper
Rolled in a Tube
American Intellectual 9 art print by David Bridburg. Our art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All art prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired.
Post Pop Art, a futuristic museum housing my work? Or merely suggestions of walls. Degas' Ballerinas and van Everdingern's Girl in a Large Hat are... more
3 - 4 business days
Art Print Tags
Digital Art Tags
Post Pop Art, a futuristic museum housing my work? Or merely suggestions of walls. Degas' Ballerinas and van Everdingern's Girl in a Large Hat are used in this work.
Postmodernism offers the Post Pop Artwork as the viewers gazing on a maze to the unknown.
David Bridburg -American (1963 - Present)
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
- Framed & mounted prints arrive "ready-to-hang" with pr...
About David Bridburg
Let me declare I have an auditory processing problem, a birth defect. The disorder was not diagnosed till I was age 28. After graduating Bloomfield High, CT, I enrolled in the University of Houston to study engineering. I was homesick and finding it difficult to study. Coming home at age 20 I began to work my way through UCONN. Falling into the arts by accident, I enrolled in visual arts classes to fulfill my core electives and became an A student. In retrospect, the arts education I enjoyed receiving was excellent. After college I was still searching for something to do for people in general. Artistic ideas ever present I did not want to make figurative or abstract images. Creating something along other lines was my calling. In 2006 I...