by David Bridburg
Digital Art - Giclee
Political statement, seeing a Native American squarely. Underlying by Edward Curtis.
Postmodernism using a roughly 1907 image of a tribal elder. Edward S. Curtis is the underlying photographer. This revisit captures a new aesthetic in a sheer black and white of tribal life disappearing in America. As a nation we have problematic feelings about this past.
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
- Framed & mounted prints arrive "ready-to-hang" with pre-attached hanging wire, hooks and nails.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
- Ready to ship in 3-4 business days.
- Shipped worldwide.
June 12th, 2018
Viewed 13,753 Times - Last Visitor from Cambridge, MA on 12/01/2023 at 4:31 AM