8.00" x 6.50"
10.00" x 8.50"
Rustic 6 van Gogh Art Print
by David Bridburg
Rustic 6 van Gogh by David Bridburg - 8" x 6.5"
Archival Matte Paper
Rolled in a Tube
Rustic 6 van Gogh art print by David Bridburg. Our art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All art prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired.
Vincent van Gogh did not paint whimsy, here I create whimsy out of two of his finest works. I decided on other colors and an overlay in these modern... more
3 - 4 business days
Art Print Tags
Digital Art Tags
Vincent van Gogh did not paint whimsy, here I create whimsy out of two of his finest works. I decided on other colors and an overlay in these modern times. I owe much to van Gogh as a creative force.
Vincent van Gogh -Dutch (1853 - 1890)
David Bridburg -American (1963 - Present)
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
- Framed & mounted prints arrive "ready-to-hang" with pre-attached hanging w...
About David Bridburg
Let me declare I have an auditory processing problem, a birth defect. The disorder was not diagnosed till I was age 28. After graduating Bloomfield High, CT, I enrolled in the University of Houston to study engineering. I was homesick and finding it difficult to study. Coming home at age 20 I began to work my way through UCONN. Falling into the arts by accident, I enrolled in visual arts classes to fulfill my core electives and became an A student. In retrospect, the arts education I enjoyed receiving was excellent. After college I was still searching for something to do for people in general. Artistic ideas ever present I did not want to make figurative or abstract images. Creating something along other lines was my calling. In 2006 I...