8.00" x 6.50"
13.50" x 12.00"
Rustic 6 van Gogh Framed Print
by David Bridburg
Rustic 6 van Gogh by David Bridburg - 8" x 6.5"
Archival Matte Paper
CRQ13 - Black Wood (CRQ13)
1/8" Clear Acrylic - Foam Core Mounting
Rustic 6 van Gogh framed print by David Bridburg. Bring your print to life with hundreds of different frame and mat combinations. Our framed prints are assembled, packaged, and shipped by our expert framing staff and delivered "ready to hang" with pre-attached hanging wire, mounting hooks, and nails.
Vincent van Gogh did not paint whimsy, here I create whimsy out of two of his finest works. I decided on other colors and an overlay in these modern... more
3 - 4 business days
Framed Print Tags
Digital Art Tags
Vincent van Gogh did not paint whimsy, here I create whimsy out of two of his finest works. I decided on other colors and an overlay in these modern times. I owe much to van Gogh as a creative force.
Vincent van Gogh -Dutch (1853 - 1890)
David Bridburg -American (1963 - Present)
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
- Framed & mounted prints arrive "ready-to-hang" with pre-attached hanging w...
About David Bridburg
Let me declare I have an auditory processing problem, a birth defect. The disorder was not diagnosed till I was age 28. After graduating Bloomfield High, CT, I enrolled in the University of Houston to study engineering. I was homesick and finding it difficult to study. Coming home at age 20 I began to work my way through UCONN. Falling into the arts by accident, I enrolled in visual arts classes to fulfill my core electives and became an A student. In retrospect, the arts education I enjoyed receiving was excellent. After college I was still searching for something to do for people in general. Artistic ideas ever present I did not want to make figurative or abstract images. Creating something along other lines was my calling. In 2006 I...