8.00" x 6.50"
10.00" x 8.50"
Rustic 8 van Gogh Art Print
by David Bridburg
Rustic 8 van Gogh by David Bridburg - 8" x 6.5"
Archival Matte Paper
Rolled in a Tube
Rustic 8 van Gogh art print by David Bridburg. Our art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All art prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired.
This image, I attribute to Vincent van Gogh. I did not want a simple copy. I wanted an aesthetic that was unique. The light and color in this work... more
3 - 4 business days
Art Print Tags
Digital Art Tags
This image, I attribute to Vincent van Gogh. I did not want a simple copy. I wanted an aesthetic that was unique. The light and color in this work are very different than van Gogh's original Roses and Irises. The reason I selected to work with van Gogh's masterpiece was the beauty in his still life. I made seven versions of his Roses and Irises,
Vincent van Gogh -Dutch (1853 - 1890)
David Bridburg -American (1963 - Present)
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
About David Bridburg
Let me declare I have an auditory processing problem, a birth defect. The disorder was not diagnosed till I was age 28. After graduating Bloomfield High, CT, I enrolled in the University of Houston to study engineering. I was homesick and finding it difficult to study. Coming home at age 20 I began to work my way through UCONN. Falling into the arts by accident, I enrolled in visual arts classes to fulfill my core electives and became an A student. In retrospect, the arts education I enjoyed receiving was excellent. After college I was still searching for something to do for people in general. Artistic ideas ever present I did not want to make figurative or abstract images. Creating something along other lines was my calling. In 2006 I...