Post Modern Art for the Young at Heart! ~ Crypto Exotics
Boundary: Bleed area may not be visible.
Click and drag to re-position the image, if desired.
by David Bridburg
The image is near the edges of the product but doesn't cover the entire product. Some of the background color may appear around the outside edges of the image.
Our ceramic coffee mugs are available in two sizes: 11 oz. and 15 oz. Each mug is dishwasher and microwave safe.
This image, I attribute to Vincent van Gogh. I did not want a simple copy. I wanted an aesthetic that was unique. The light and color in this work... more
5 - 7 business days
This image, I attribute to Vincent van Gogh. I did not want a simple copy. I wanted an aesthetic that was unique. The light and color in this work are very different than van Gogh's original Roses and Irises. The reason I selected to work with van Gogh's masterpiece was the beauty in his still life. I made seven versions of his Roses and Irises,
Vincent van Gogh -Dutch (1853 - 1890)
David Bridburg -American (1963 - Present)
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
Let me declare I have an auditory processing problem, a birth defect. The disorder was not diagnosed till I was age 28. After graduating Bloomfield High, CT, I enrolled in the University of Houston to study engineering. I was homesick and finding it difficult to study. Coming home at age 20 I began to work my way through UCONN. Falling into the arts by accident, I enrolled in visual arts classes to fulfill my core electives and became an A student. In retrospect, the arts education I enjoyed receiving was excellent. After college I was still searching for something to do for people in general. Artistic ideas ever present I did not want to make figurative or abstract images. Creating something along other lines was my calling. In 2006 I...