Post Modern Art for the Young at Heart! ~ Crypto Exotics
Boundary: Bleed area may not be visible.
Click and drag to re-position the image, if desired.
by David Bridburg
The image is near the edges of the product but doesn't cover the entire product. Some of the background color may appear around the outside edges of the image.
Our spiral notebooks are 6" x 8" in size and include 120 pages which are lined on both sides. The artwork is printed on the front cover which is made of thick paper stock, and the back cover is medium gray in color. The inside of the back cover includes a pocket for storing extra paper and pens.
Peace through strength.
Postmodernism as symbolism making an American foreign affairs statement. In American politics peace through strength... more
2 - 3 business days
Peace through strength.
Postmodernism as symbolism making an American foreign affairs statement. In American politics peace through strength is at the core of our beliefs. Is this alone the truth?
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
- Framed & mounted prints arrive "ready-to-hang" with pre-attached hanging wire, hooks and nails.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
- Ready to ship in 3-4 business da...
Let me declare I have an auditory processing problem, a birth defect. The disorder was not diagnosed till I was age 28. After graduating Bloomfield High, CT, I enrolled in the University of Houston to study engineering. I was homesick and finding it difficult to study. Coming home at age 20 I began to work my way through UCONN. Falling into the arts by accident, I enrolled in visual arts classes to fulfill my core electives and became an A student. In retrospect, the arts education I enjoyed receiving was excellent. After college I was still searching for something to do for people in general. Artistic ideas ever present I did not want to make figurative or abstract images. Creating something along other lines was my calling. In 2006 I...