8.00" x 3.50"
10.00" x 5.50"
American Intellectual 15 Art Print
by David Bridburg
American Intellectual 15 by David Bridburg - 8" x 3.5"
Archival Matte Paper
Rolled in a Tube
American Intellectual 15 art print by David Bridburg. Our art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All art prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired.
The underlying is Ten Weepers from the Tomb of Isabella of Bourbon.The negative space is racing car green. His form is repeated three times in a row... more
3 - 4 business days
Art Print Tags
Digital Art Tags
The underlying is "Ten Weepers from the Tomb of Isabella of Bourbon".The negative space is racing car green. His form is repeated three times in a row in white.
Postmodernism works repetition with grace.
Renier van Thienen -Flemish (1465 - 1498)
David Bridburg -American (1963 - Present)
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
- Framed & mounted prints arrive "ready-to-hang" with pre-att...
About David Bridburg
Let me declare I have an auditory processing problem, a birth defect. The disorder was not diagnosed till I was age 28. After graduating Bloomfield High, CT, I enrolled in the University of Houston to study engineering. I was homesick and finding it difficult to study. Coming home at age 20 I began to work my way through UCONN. Falling into the arts by accident, I enrolled in visual arts classes to fulfill my core electives and became an A student. In retrospect, the arts education I enjoyed receiving was excellent. After college I was still searching for something to do for people in general. Artistic ideas ever present I did not want to make figurative or abstract images. Creating something along other lines was my calling. In 2006 I...