6.00" x 8.00"
6.00" x 8.00"
Recent 19 Wood Print
by David Bridburg
Recent 19 by David Bridburg - 6" x 8"
Recent 19 wood print by David Bridburg. Bring your artwork to life with the texture and added depth of a wood print. Your image gets printed directly onto a sheet of 3/4" thick maple wood. There are D-clips on the back of the print for mounting it to your wall using mounting hooks and nails (included).
This is my second of three digital graffiti images. The works are highly organized unlike the perceptions street artists often leave. The common... more
3 - 4 business days
Wood Print Tags
Digital Art Tags
This is my second of three digital graffiti images. The works are highly organized unlike the perceptions street artists often leave. The common theme is the ascent of time.
The leap between fine art and graffiti is complex and rarely done. This Postmodernism of complexity and repetition has the absurd edge of graffiti. Images are simply plastered into place.
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by Fine Art America, one of the most respected giclee printing companies in the world.
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
About David Bridburg
Let me declare I have an auditory processing problem, a birth defect. The disorder was not diagnosed till I was age 28. After graduating Bloomfield High, CT, I enrolled in the University of Houston to study engineering. I was homesick and finding it difficult to study. Coming home at age 20 I began to work my way through UCONN. Falling into the arts by accident, I enrolled in visual arts classes to fulfill my core electives and became an A student. In retrospect, the arts education I enjoyed receiving was excellent. After college I was still searching for something to do for people in general. Artistic ideas ever present I did not want to make figurative or abstract images. Creating something along other lines was my calling. In 2006 I...